Rental Rates: (Lessee MUST be 21 years of age)
||Security Deposit and Booking
||$250 plus 1/2 rental fee
||Auditorium and Warming Kitchen
||City Hall Board Room
||Courtyard (add on to any other rental)
||Business Meetings (8:00 am − 5:00 pm)
||Call for hourly quotes
||$100 plus police security rates
All rooms are rented “As Is”. Any upgrades to rooms will be based on Advisory Board's 5-Year Plans.
Deposit will be refunded within 15 days if inspection reveals no damage repairs or clean-up is
needed. Those fees will be deducted from the deposit, or if needed, additional charges may be
added. Cancellation: Full refund 30 days prior. Security Deposit only refunded after the 30
- Deposit and 1/2 rental fee is due at contract signing.
- Balance is due before access is allowed.
- Set up the day of event unless otherwise noted in contract. Extra Fees may apply.
- Event will not exceed 299 attendants in Auditorium; 150 in Brick Room. Call for other
room occupancy numbers.
- NO cooking will be allowed.
- The kitchen and equipment must be left clean or additional charges will be assessed.
- The closing time is midnight. Otherwise additional charges will be required. The City of
Patterson's noise ordinance will apply to all events.
- NO rice, birdseed, etc. allowed in building.
- NO decorations or other items may be attached to walls or other parts of the building.
- ALL decorations must be removed at close of event.
- ALL trash must be emptied into outside receptacles.
- The City of Patterson will NOT be responsible for any items left behind.
- If any unlawful or unsafe activities occur on the premises, Lessor will close the event
immediately with NO refund to Lessee.
- Lessee assumes full responsibility for the conduct of guests, members, and vendors
brought upon property during your event.
- There is a $30 charge for returned checks.
- Lessee is allowed to use tables and chairs inside the building, but must be responsible
for securing items as instructed by Lessor. Set up/Break down fees are extra, based on
specific set up plans and staff availability.
- The serving of beer, wine, and/or champagne will ONLY be allowed inside the building
and in the courtyard. All federal, state, and city laws regarding alcohol will be enforced.
NO distilled spirits will be allowed. Lessee must contact the Patterson Police Chief
before the event to engage the service of an off duty police officer to be on site during
the event. The officer will be allowed access anywhere inside or outside the premises.
The Lessee will cover the cost of the officer at a rate of $25 per hour, opening to closing
of the event.
- Lessee agrees to assume complete and sole responsibility and liability for any and all
injury or damage to property, real or personal, during the term of this contract.
- Members of the Eagle Station Advisory Board may be allowed access anywhere inside or
outside the premises during the event to assure all items are in proper working order.
Click on the contact below to download.
if you have any questions.