2020 CHRISTMAS IN JULY FESTIVAL VENDOR
Saturday, July 25th | 9am - 5pm
Business “Vendor” Name:
Phone - Best:
District Of Columbia
Email - Best:
Will you be demonstrating your art/craft at the festival:
Do you have special needs? Please Explain:
Please give a detailed description of items you intend to sell at the festival. Please make sure these items fit the entry guidelines of permitted products. Attach an additional page if necessary:
Vendor Website or Social Media Link:
Vendor Booth Fees:
4' x 8' indoor space $30
Table Needed $5
12x12 outdoor space $30
No electricity is available for outside spaces. No generators allowed without prior approval by Festival Committee.
Please make checks payable to: Eagle Station
Christmas in July Festival 2020
3507 Williams Street
Patterson, GA 31557
ENTRY GUIDELINES FOR ARTS & CRAFT ITEMS
• All work must be original work and executed by the applicant.
• Acceptable items include paintings, watercolors, pen and ink drawings, etchings, photography, clay, metal work, jewelry, fibers/fabric, leather, glass, paper, wood, food (jellies, baked goods, candies, etc), fresh market items, and other original works.
• Family-friendly items only.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES FOR ARTS & CRAFT VENDORS, FOOD VENDORS, AND OTHER VENDORS
• Vendors are required to stay open during festival hours. Booths must be ready for business at least 1/2 hour prior to the start of the Festival.
Early setup can be done on Friday, July 24, 2020, between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. The building will be secured overnight and video cameras are in place.
• No Refunds will be granted.
• Vendors are responsible for their own booth setup & supplies needed. Festival personnel are not responsible for helping with booth setup or takedown.
• If you require more than the designated space, you will need to purchase additional space(s). You may be asked to move items if they hinder movement through the festival area.
• Festival personnel will be out front, at the doors, and/or within the exhibit areas to direct you to your assigned space for load-in and to answer questions.
• Pets are not allowed within the festival area.
• For additional information, contact us at: eaglestation.org,
, or (912) 647-5776.
By signing this application form, you are agreeing to ALL the above stated rules, guidelines & expectations of the Christmas in July Festival and as a vendor. The undersigned agrees the City of Patterson, the Patterson's Christmas in July Festival committee, Eagle Station, or the Patterson Art committee will not be liable for any damages, loss, or injury to undersigned's property or any personal injury, which they or their employees may sustain while engaged at this festival, July 25, 2020.
You can contact us by phone @ 912-647-5776
Or By Email:
Copyright © 2020 EagleStation.org