2019 CHRISTMAS IN JULY FESTIVAL VENDOR
Saturday, July 27th | 10am - 2pm
Business “Vendor” Name:
Phone - Best:
District Of Columbia
Email - Best:
Will you be demonstrating your art/craft at the festival:
Do you have special needs? Please Explain:
Please give a detailed description of items you intend to sell at the festival. Please make sure these items fit the entry guidelines of permitted products:
Vendor Website or Social Media Link:
Electrical Outlet Needed?
Vendor Booth Fees:
6' table inside:
if paid by 7/1/19
12x12 outdoor test space:
if paid by 7/1/19
Make checks payable to: City of Patterson
Mail to: City of Patterson
Christmas in July Festival 2019
3507 Williams Street
Patterson, GA 31557
ENTRY GUIDELINES FOR ARTS & CRAFT ITEMS
**(Please read the Craft Vendor Guidelines document for guidelines) **
• All work must be original work and executed by the applicant.
• Acceptable items include paintings, watercolors, pen and ink drawings, etchings, photography, clay, metal work, jewelry, fibers/fabric, leather, glass, paper, wood, food (jellies, baked goods, candies, etc), fresh market items, and other original works.
• Family-friendly items only.
• Vendors are required to stay open during festival hours. Booths must be ready for business at least ½ hour prior to the start of the Festival.
• No Refunds will be granted.
• Vendors are responsible for their own booth setup & supplies needed. Six foot tables are limited and available for indoor use upon request. Festival personnel are not responsible for helping with booth setup or takedown.
• Festival personnel will be at the doors, and/or within the exhibit areas to direct you to your assigned space for load-in and to answer questions.
By signing this application form, you are agreeing to ALL the above stated rules, guidelines & expectations of the Christmas in July Festival and as a vendor. The undersigned agrees the City of Patterson, the Patterson's Christmas in July Festival committee, or the Patterson Art committee will not be liable for any damages, loss, or injury to undersigned's property or any personal injury, which they or their employees may sustain while engaged at this festival, July 27, 2019.
• Pets are not allowed within the festival area.
• For additional information, contact us at:
, or by calling (912) 647-5776.
You can contact us by phone @ 912-647-5776
Or By Email:
Copyright © 2019 EagleStation.org